Table of Contents
BeMusic 2.5.2 – Music Streaming Engine
BeMusic Nulled is a multipurpose platform for sharing and streaming music. It can be used to create many different types of music-related sites, including sites like SoundCloud, Mixcloud, Spotify, and more.
BeMusic Nulled Features:
- Automation: BeMusic can be set to “auto” mode, which automatically imports and updates artists, albums, tracks, channels, and other information from third-party sites, as well as playing music and videos using the YouTube API.
- Content management: allows BeMusic to be used as a content management system by disabling all automation functions. Control what content appears on the site by creating and managing it from the admin area. This includes artists, albums, tracks, channels, videos, and more.
- User Artists: Allows users to create profiles and upload and share their music with others.
- Waveforms: loaded songs receive an automatically generated real-time waveform.
- Sharing: Users can comment, repost, like, embed, and add to the list their favorite tracks and albums, and also easily share them via social media.
- User and Artist Profiles – Users can customize their profile page with the custom avatar, background image, description, social links, location, and more.
- Follower System: Users can keep track of the activities of other users and artists and keep them updated.
- Easy Installation – Easily install BeMusic in minutes with our easy-to-use installer and documentation without coding or server knowledge.
- Editable Landing Page: The default landing page can be easily edited via the built-in view editor with a live preview and no coding skills.
- SaaS model: earn money with the integrated premium subscription system. Create different plans for users to subscribe to and check what features and limitations each plan has.
- High Performance: BeMusic is lightweight and has fast lighting performance and ready-to-use page load time.
- User Libraries: In addition to playlists, users can add songs, albums, and artists to their library on BeMusic.
- Playlists – Users can create, share and follow playlists.
- Player – Fully featured player with shuffle, repeat, lyrics, sequence, and more.
- Dark Mode: BeMusic comes with pre-designed light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes using the look editor.
- Channels – Create automatically or manually managed channels to view content that meets specific criteria or is sorted by a specific value. For example, Top 50 tracks per play, newly released albums, popular genres, albums sorted by play, and more.
- Search – With the “Auto” mode enabled, almost any artist, album, or track can be found by searching.
- Custom Pages – Special pages (eg terms of service, about us, etc.) can be created using the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Menu Editor – All site menus can be easily edited and rearranged by the drag and drop method without any coding knowledge.
- View editor – Easily manage your site’s appearance (colors, logo, landing page, menus, etc.) via the built-in view editor.
- Ads: Paste the ad codes in the ad slots integrated into the admin panel and BeMusic will display them automatically.
- Roles and Permissions – Assign roles and permissions to users to give or restrict access to certain features on the site.
- Analytics – Google Analytics is built directly into the admin panel, so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site works.
- Translatable: The site can be easily translated from the admin panel, also has multi-language support.
- Responsive: BeMusic is fully responsive and will work on desktop computers, mobile phones, tablets, and other devices.
- Documentation: BeMusic comes with detailed documentation explaining everything from setup to full functionality.
- SEO editor: SEO tags for all pages can be changed directly from the view editor in the admin area.
- Authentication: Fully featured authentication system including social login (Facebook, Twitter, and Google), regular login, registration, password recovery, account settings, and more.
- Disable the registry: it could be the registry
See Also: ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Nulled
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “BeMusic”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.